Sunday, May 27, 2012

Article

=An Incident=

 Their was an remarkable incident during my school days.I think it was in 3rd or 4th standard.My friend 'Sharath' drunk whole water in my bottle during an interval time,without my permission.I became angry seeing him drinking water from my bottle.I forgot the fact that Sometimes anger can ruin a life...Sharath ran away seeing me.He was brilliant in running,and i was poor in race.So i desperately throw a stone aiming him.Unfortunately the stone reached its aim and he was injured seriously...he was taken to office room for first aid by teachers.Next day he came with his parents..and i was totally upset seeing them.It was our class teacher Smt.Jessi,who tried to protect me from them..I saw Sharath recently,he smiled to me and i gave him a candy.
:-)By aps(-:

No comments:

Post a Comment